Emergency Notice: People Returning or Coming to Guangxi from Key Areas Can Enter Guangxi Only with Proof of Negative Result of Nucleic Acid Testing within 7 Days
Emergency Notice on Further Strengthening the Management and Strictly Guarding against the Emergence and Spread of Imported COVID-19 Cases issued by the Command Center of the Leading Group of Prevention and Control of COVID-19 Outbreak of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
To all city-level and county-level Command Centers of the Leading Group of Prevention and Control of COVID-19 Outbreak, and the provincial departments of Guangxi and the outfits directly under the CPC Central Committee in Guangxi:
In order to further strengthen the COVID-19 prevention and control effort in Guangxi and strictly guard against the emergence and spread of imported cases, the notice is issued as follows:
1. Strengthen the Management of People who Return or Come to Guangxi from outside Mainland China
All personnel who return or come to Guangxi must be subject to the management and control measure of the “14-day quarantine at designated sites + 14-day home-based quarantine + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test”.
(1) For people who return or come to Guangxi from a port of entry in Guangxi, the management and control measure of the “14-day quarantine at designated sites + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test” must be carried out by the Command Center of the Leading Group of COVID-19 Prevention and Control of the city (with districts under its administration) where the port of entry is located.
a. For those whose destination is the city where the quarantine at designated sites is carried out, the “hand-to-hand” method shall be adopted to hand over the personnel to their corresponding community (village) to supervise their 14-day home-based quarantine for medical observation.
b. For those whose destinations are other cities (with districts under their administration) in Guangxi instead of the city where the quarantine at designated sites takes place, they shall be handed over to the Command Center of the Leading Group of COVID-19 Prevention and Control of their corresponding cities, counties (county-level cities or districts), and the corresponding community (village) shall supervise the implementation of their 14-day home-based quarantine for medical observation.
c. For those whose destination is outside Guangxi, their information must be timely forwarded to their destination provinces for closed-loop management to ensure no one can escape the management.
(2) For people who return or come to Guangxi from a port of entry outside Guangxi in recent 14 days, they must proactively report their related information to their destination communities (villages) and working units, and their such information as the quarantine at designated sites for medical observation, the nucleic acid tests and the serum antibody test shall be verified by their destination communities (villages). If they fail to provide effective proof, they must be subject to the “14-day quarantine at designated sites + 14-day home-based quarantine + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test”. For those who return or come to Guangxi after they have gone through the 14-day quarantine at designated sites for medical observation, they must further go through the “14-day home-based quarantine + 2 nucleic acid tests + 1 serum antibody test”. All these measures are taken to ensure no one can escape the management.
2. Strengthen the Management of People Who Return or Come to Guangxi from Wuhan City and Hubei Province at Large
Relevant measures must be implemented in accordance with the Instructions on Health Management of People who Return or Come to Guangxi from Hubei Province (Except Wuhan City) (Gui Xin Guan Fang Zhi〔2020〕No. 105) and the Emergency Notice on Health Management Service for People who Return or Come to Guangxi from Wuhan City (Gui Xin Guan Fang Zhi〔2020〕No. 122) both issued by the Command Center of the Leading Group of Prevention and Control of COVID-19 Outbreak of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
3. Strengthen the Management of People who Return or Come to Guangxi from Key Areas
At present, the medium and high risk areas (key areas) of COVID-19 outbreak include Daowai District of Harbin City and Suifenhe City of Heilongjiang Province, Manzhouli City of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Xigang District of Dalian City and Shuncheng District of Fushun City of Liaoning Province, Jiaozhou City of Shandong Province, Yuexiu District and Baiyun District of Guangdong Province, Bao’an District and Huilai County of Shenzhen Municipality, Chaoyang District of Beijing and so forth. Those who have a travel history to the above-mentioned areas within the past 14 days can’t enter Guangxi without both the local health code of those areas and the proof of negative result of nucleic acid test within 7 days. They must faithfully report their travel history and health conditions to their destination communities (villages) and working units so as to be included into the community-level management. Anyone who conceals the information or underreports must bear corresponding legal responsibilities. For those who have already entered Guangxi for less than 14 days, if they have not received the nucleic acid test outside Guangxi, they must receive one such test organized by the Command Centers of the Leading Group of COVID-19 Prevention and Control of the county (county-level city or district) where they stay, with the testing fees borne by themselves. If they are tested positive, they must be sent to a designated medical institution for diagnosis and treatment. If they are tested negative, they should conduct a 14-day self-monitoring of health conditions and strengthen personal protection. They should not go outside unless it is necessary for their life and work, and they must wear a mask when going outside. They must not dine together or gather in crowds. If they have such abnormal conditions as fever, dry cough and fatigue, they must timely go to a designated medical institution for diagnosis and treatment.
4. Strictly Implement the Daily Screening and Daily Reporting System
All localities of Guangxi must strengthen the work of screening, reporting and health monitoring of those people who return or come to Guangxi from outside mainland China, Hubei Province or other areas of China where the COVID-19 pandemic keeps spreading, and strictly put in place the daily screening and daily reporting system.
Should any discrepancies occur between this notice and previous regulations, this notice shall prevail.